Hassle free mobile phone packages exclusively for Schools
- All inclusive calls and texts within the UK (up to 3000 minutes* and 3000 texts per month)
- Single bill per school regardless of the number of handsets
- Billed once a year through NYES
- Fixed price for the length of the contract
- Unlimited help desk support from NYES Digital – same great level of support irrespective of how many handsets you have
- Tailor your smartphone to access Office 365, MIS mobile apps and education apps
*for calls to landlines starting 01/02/03, EE, Orange, T-Mobile and numbers with the prefix 0800, 0808, 0500
Pick your package, choose your handset …… congratulations you’re ready to go.
- Phone & Texting only – £5.00 per month
- Smartphones (access the internet, email, apps, phone and text) – £15.00 per month
Handset Options – EE compatible handsets
There is a huge range of EE compatible handsets to choose from to suit all budgets.
Phone and texting handsets can be purchased for as little as £25. We recommend the Mobiwire Oneida Lite (4G feature phone, 4GB Memory) at £41.50
If you are looking for a Smartphone then we have 4G and 5G options. The IMO Q2 Plus 4G Smartphone is only £42, or if you are looking for a 5G Smartphone the Motorola edge 20 lite 5G is £195.
Handset options are updated regularly and there are always good deals to be had. Prices quoted above are from the July 2022 pricelist.
Need Help Choosing?
If you have a budget in mind but are not sure which handset to pick we can help you. Just contact us and ask for the best deals of the month
In More Detail
The service is provided by NYES Digital and takes advantage of the NYCC Corporate Contract underpinned by Virgin Media – in partnership with the EE network. So everywhere the EE network covers you’ll be able to get a signal. But if you’re not sure then provide NYES Digital with a postcode and we’ll will test the coverage for you.
You’ll only ever need to deal with the one provider – NYES Digital – with all support through the NYES Digital Help Desk – 01609 536086, email@example.com
Our contracts run for 24 months with a fixed monthly charge for the entire duration of the contract – so you will know exactly what you are paying – no costly surprises.
Easy billing – monthly charges for all handsets and additional international calls are accumulated into one annual bill and billed through Oracle.
If your phone is lost or stolen NYES Digital can stop calls and centrally deactivate the phone preventing access to any stored information.
If you want to upgrade handsets or your handset goes missing the contract is still active so all you need to do is purchase a replacement handset and NYES Digital can link it to your existing contract.
Need to keep in touch? – access your email and calendar through Office 365
Your handset will support MIS apps which allow access on the go – depending on your MIS supplier there may be a charge for the mobile app
Your phone can act as a tether to the internet for your laptop or tablet so you can access your files even when out of the office – useful for outdoor lessons, field trips etc
Worried about connection to the Internet? – we can add your phone to your Smoothwall account – so you will get the same internet filtering and monitoring protection as in school
GDPR and Mobile Phones
Advice is not to store any data on the phone and just use it to connect to and app which should be GDPR compliant.
NYES Digital will only install apps that are GDPR compliant and can lock the phone so data can only be saved within these GDPR compliant apps.
You can be confident in knowing that any pupil data will be secure and governed by the app and NYCC data protection policies minimising GDPR infringements.
As an extra layer of protection phones can be encrypted although there is a cost for set up.
Going over the allowance?
Your contract comes with 3000 minutes, 3000 texts per month and 1 GB of data allowance. Please note there is a charge for calls, texts and data usage in excess of the monthly allowance:
- UK Calls to landlines (01/02/03) 2p per minute
- UK Calls to other EE and Orange mobiles 2p per minute
- UK Calls to other mobiles, including T-Mobile mobiles 2p per minute
- UK Calls to numbers with the prefix 0800, 0808 and 0500 free of charge
- UK Text Messages 3p per text message
* Please note going over your 1GB data allowance and calls made to premuim rate numbers will be charged in addtion to your monthly contract