Helpdesk and IT Support Service
The NYES Digital Help Desk is your first point of contact for all requests for support or general information. They’ll help identify the problem, find an answer and implement a solution whilst keeping you fully updated on progress through to resolution.
Our agents are industry trained and offer wealth of experience and will always attempt to resolve problems at first contact. By using remote connections they can quickly link into your system and fix the issue. This means that downtime is kept to a minimum and we save on time and costs associated with traditional on-site support.
For more in-depth problem solving the Principal Support Officers step in. They are our second line of support and thrive on challenge. They are supported by Field Engineers who are the emergency responders and will come out to your site if a problem can’t be fixed through remote connection.
No limits are placed on the frequency or volume of requests for assistance that can be made.
Where appropriate, and only with the customer’s authority, our agents can quickly take control of school systems to diagnose faults and provide guidance for users. Our ability to resolve a high proportion of reported faults using this technology means that downtime is kept to a minimum, and by saving on travelling and other costs associated with traditional on-site support, we are able to make savings in operational efficiency that enables us to keep our costs low. Savings that we pass back to our customers.
The Schools ICT Help Desk is the first point of contact for all enquiries, requests for support or general information. Their role is to identify the problem, find an answer and implement the solution.
At your service 24/7
- Leave a request 24/7 using the online log a call form or via email. We’ll pick these up on the next working day
- Chat to an agent during office hours; 8:00 – 5:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:00 – 4:30 on Friday
- Open every weekday throughout the year except Bank Holidays
Reach us through
- Webchat – click the button bottom right to connect directly to a member of the NYES Digital Technical Support Team
- Log an online request or support call
- Phone 01609 536086 to reach a call centre operator and ask to be put through to the NYES Digital Help Desk