How to download and upload the School Workforce Census spreadsheet
This article explains how to transfer the School Workforce Census Spreadsheet using Anycomms
- Run the standard Anycomms Client (i.e. not Finance Anycomms) to download the School Workforce Spreadsheet from County. After doing this you should receive a message confirming that you have downloaded the spreadsheet for you school successfully.
- Locate the downloaded spreadsheet:
- For Schools running SIMS the file will be located in your …\SIMSData\Inbox (e.g. J:\SIMSData\Inbox)
- For Schools running Facility the file will be located in your …\CTF Folders\CTF_In folder (e.g. J:\CTF Folders\CTF_In)
- Edit the file per the instructions supplied by the School Workforce Team
- Save the file with the same name as it already has but in your appropriate Outbox folder:
- For Schools running SIMS save the file in your …\SIMSData\Outbox folder (e.g. J:\SIMSData\Outbox)
- For Schools running Facility save the file in your …\CTF Folders\CTF_Out folder (e.g. J:\CTF Folders\CTF_Out)
- Run the standard Anycomms client again to upload the completed return back to County. You will receive a message when Anycomms complete confirming the successful upload of the file.